Last updated on 8th March 2018
We at Spearmark treat the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance.
This policy details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
1. Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
2. Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
3. Data offered by filled out forms on our site.
2. Your Information and how it is used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
1. At any time you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
2. Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
3. We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
4. Information Sharing
We do not share any data with any third-parties.
5. Third Party Links
This is the website of Spearmark Health Ltd companies registered in England and Wales under company number 11064385 for Spearmark Health Ltd whose registered office is at 2a Howard Road, Eaton Socon, St.Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8GA, United Kingdom and whose VAT registration number is GB 875 6769 54.
If you want to request any information about your personal data or believe that we are holding incorrect personal data on you, please contact: email@example.com. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold on you. A nominal charge of £10 is made to cover administrative costs involved.
For specific instructions about how to enable or disable cookies on your computer, please also refer to the documentation for your browser software.
If you do not wish to allow cookies, please disable cookies before continuing to use this website. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the website may be functionally limited.
8. Notification of changes